Homeowners insurance …….Did you know?
Extended coverage’s that can be added to most homeowners insurance policy:
1. Golf cart coverage. Own a golf cart? Then add it to your homeowners policy for liability insurance to be sure your covered while out on the course.
2. Own a rowing shell, kayak, SUP, small dingy with outboard? Any of these can be added to your homeowners insurance, for both liability and physical damage coverage.
3. Have a child who is off to live in the dorm’s at college? Many carriers offer an extension to cover children away at school and their belongings. ** must live in dorms**
4. Have a live in nanny or exchange student? Inform your carrier and your liability can extend over them as well!
5.Have a home office? Homeowners policies have an endorsement just for the small satellite home office.
6. Have a small B & B style rental on site? Some carriers will even offer a home based business supplement to cover risks like this.
All just food for thought … ASK US TODAY…your homeowner insurance may cover more than you truly know!