Health insurance options for 2014Posted By Tom Sawyer In Health Insurance | 0 Comments | Permalink |
Washington Health Benefit Exchange....we can help!!!Posted By Tom Sawyer In Blog Purpose , Health Insurance , Insurance Coverages , Insurance Rates , Links | 0 Comments | Permalink |
Confused, alarmed, upset , possibly excited about the new health care plans and requirements? We are here to answer your questions and guide you through the maze of new plans, financial options and proper carriers.
Please call us anytime...we can fully explain your options, enroll you in proper plans, and fill you in on what to expect from your new health plan come 1/1/2014.
Health Insurance updatesPosted By Tom Sawyer In Health Insurance | 0 Comments | Permalink |
With the current state of government and mandated health care looming, it would appear new health insurance options are on the near horizon. We are working diligently to keep up on the progress and changes to plans and new options for clients.
We encourage you to ask questions and call us anytime to review your current plan. We look forward to helping you!
2013 Spring Open Enrollment for Individual Health InsurancePosted By Tom Sawyer In Health Insurance , Insurance Coverages | 1 Comments | Permalink |
If you are considering changing, upgrading or enrolling in an individual health insurance plan for you and your family.....the time is now!
Open enrollment for individual health insurance , starts on 3/15/2013 and runs until 4/30/2013.
This is one of two chances annually to add children age 19 and under to an individual health policy...do not miss this timeframe!
We currently have many plan options to choose from and feel we can fit everyone's needs and budget.
Call us today to setup a time to enroll.
Annuties and longterm financial planningPosted By Tom Sawyer In Life Insurance | 0 Comments | Permalink |
Considering an investment ? Long-term financial stability? Earmark money for college?
A annuity could be the answer....offering both security and growth.
With interest rates at an all time low and T bills gaining virtually no interest , an annuity has never been a more logical long-term option.
We offer over two dozen different products with ten top tier carriers.
Please call us today for a free consultation.
Insurance Coverage vs PremiumPosted By Tom Sawyer In Insurance Rates | 0 Comments | Permalink |
With the current economic downturn, we all have been bombarded by on-line and television ads, claiming lower insurance rates, promising to keep more money in your pocket. Buyer beware! Many of these, so called "lower rates" , are actually Insurance Companies, offering lower coverage levels or omitting quality "optional" coverages , without clearly clarifying this to the consumer. The ad claims of lower premium fail to mention less coverage and less personal service. I urge anyone considering the on-line or direct call insurance option to always consult with their current insurance agent or broker, before making a change. A savings of $80.00 dollars now, may seem enticing, but what if you knew this could cost you 100,000 in coverage in the event of a claim? I would surmise , your opinion on the savings would change.
The fine balance between coverage and premium is something you can ONLY achieve through a qualified agent or broker. This service does not cost anything additional and you as a consumer deserve to sleep well at night knowing you are properly covered.
Winter checklist for your homePosted By Tom Sawyer In Home Insurance | 0 Comments | Permalink |
It's that time of year again....WINTER!
As with any other season, preparation is key.
Here is a simple exterior checklist we recommend to keep your home in good working order..... starting from the roof and working your way down:
1. Chimney cap, be sure your chimney has a chimney cap of some sort, preventing water entry into the chimney and conversely preventing hot embers from escaping the chimney.
2. Roof, if your roof is over eight to ten years old, consider having it inspected by a qualified roofer to ensure it is still in good working order. $30 spent on this inspection now, can prevent a huge headache in the midst of winter.
3. Gutters, be sure gutters are clean, fully connected and that they have adequate downspouts/ splash-guards, guiding water downhill and away from the dwelling.
4. Siding and window trim, a simple walk around the home can end up saving thousands. Check for cracked, buckled or missing siding and replace/repair accordingly. With any siding or window issues, we always encourage homeowners to seek the help of a licensed professional.
5. Water spigots and hoses, be sure to cover spigots with an insulated wrap ( can be found at any local hardware store for less than three dollars) and be sure to unhook , drain and coil all hoses.
6. Crawl space and pipes, this may be a job for your local licensed handyman. Be sure all exposed pipes in your crawl space are wrapped with pipe insulation to prevent freezing or bursting. To prevent ground moisture, mold, and water from building up in the crawl space, make sure the crawl space floor is lined with 6ml plastic.
7. Property grounds, when the inevitable freeze and snow arrives, consider salting your walkways, driveways, and stairways. It may cause a bit of a mess, but preventing any major slip and fall is well worth the cleanup time in the spring.
Uninsured Drivers on the rise..... premium reductions neededPosted By Tom Sawyer In Auto Insurance | Permalink |
With our nations current economic struggles, it has been reported that more and more families are reducing costs, with auto insurance being one of the first items removed from the budget. Based on an article on MSN.com they project one in six drivers will be uninsured by years end. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30093235
I have personally spoke to many of our loyal clients and have found this data slowly becoming true. It is time, as independent insurance professionals ,that we proactively review our books of business and offer support and guidance to struggling clients. I cannot stress enough, that we are here to help and can 99% of the time, offer a quality solution to reduce premium, yet not compromise on liability coverages. If you or someone you know is considering dropping your auto insurance, please call us first....we understand the current situation and look forward to helping anyone with insurance needs work through these tough times.